lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

English classes

In general, I like to learn languages, at the moment, besides of Spanish, I know a little of English and French, and I would like to learn Portuguese.

I like this course of English, I think I could reinforce my English, but I also think I didn’t take all the advantage I could. That because this semester it has been very heavy, and one of my last priorities was English. I don’t have enough time, so sometimes I miss classes because I have to study or work. And when I finally get home at the end of the day, I was too tired to study English.

About the blogs, by one side I like it because is the moment when we put in practice what we have learn. I think blogs are very useful, because there we practice vocabulary, grammar and we have to think in English.  But, by the other side, I don’t like it, because I have to go to the university on Monday only to do the blog, so I lose a lot of time that I could use studying, travelling from my home to the university. And I think is possible do blogs at home.

I think the aspect I have to improved more, is my spoken English,  it’s difficult to me find the word to express myself when I’m talking in English.  I don’t know how I can improve this aspect, because besides the English class I don’t have opportunity to talk in English.

I these days I haven’t used English in anything but the English class. Before, used to watch a lot of movies, some in English, and I tried to watch it without subtitles. But lately I have no time to see movies. And I neither listen music in English, only in Spanish and sometime in French or Portuguese. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario