lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Today I'm going to talk about two very important members of my family. They are my dogs. I have two, Rocko and Negro. Rocko is the older one, he is fifteen years old, that's means a lot of human years, like one hundred and five years old, I think. And Negro is a little puppy, he is ten month. 
When I was seven years old, I used to go to "pueblito de los dominicos", with a friend of my mom who used to work there, and used to take care of me when my mother was at work. There were some pet shops when I used to go, and there I knew Rocko. He was a very little dog of hardly a month and a haf. I spent a lot of days sitting next to his cage. As my mother’s friend saw me so attached to him, she finally gave it to me. He’s very important to me, I’ve past almost my entire life with him.

Last year Rocko became very ill, I thought he was going to die, I spent days and nights beside him, he was really bad. Thats days a neighbor offered me a little puppy, I said no, because I had Rocko, but my little sister wanted a dog to play with. We thought about it, and finally we decided to accept the puppy, that’s how Negro came to ours lifes. And miraculously Rocko was improved. So now I have two dogs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario