viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

My life with art



Since I remember I have been in love with artistic expressions. I think it’s something I’ve inherited. My parents are actors, so I’ve grown up surrounded by art.
When I was little I always participated in theater and music classes. And when I was eight years old I decided that I wanted to study music. Since then I started to study different instruments: guitar, bass, singing, and finally, traverse flute.
I've participated in a lot of school performances, playing, mostly, traverse flute, but I also continue acting. Ones, with some friends, we created a theater play, that time I did a monologue in front all the school, I was very nervous, but finally I enjoy it a lot.
I never thought in anything else but studying music, so when I finished school I did it. But something happened, I didn’t like it. It was very hard, I had to be exposed to comments from teachers who used to be very destructive, all became mechanic, and I lost that passion that I always felt.
I decided, after three years, to leave the career. I didn’t know that I wanted to do with my life. Suddenly I discovered sociology, and I decided to study that discipline. Now, here I am, studying sociology, I like it very much and I think that, little by little, I've been recovering contact with art, mostly through dance and also, a little, through music. 

2 comentarios:

  1. What a beautiful experience with art! Though that thing about music career was really tragic :(

    You should play with our classmates band Yiyenyo, I think you'd definitely fall in love with music again :)

    ResponderEliminar